Hire Freshdesk Customer Support Specialists
Hire specialist Customer Support agents for Freshdesk ticketing projects and roles.
Integrate a single team member or entire team for omnichannel support covering Freshdesk. Available 24/7, multi-shift, agile teams for small and large scale ecommerce, online businesses and companies with time critical customer support operations.
Improve you customer support processes by hiring a Freshdesk specialist.
- Streamline customer conversations
- Remove repetition, leverage automation
- Collaboration to resolve issues faster
Don’t leave it to chance. Philippines based, supporting a global network of clients in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.
- Single team member or team collaboration across all your customer communication; email, chat, forms, calls, feedback converted in to tickets for seamless client responses.
- Ideal for ecommerce, businesses in need of omnichannel support and companies looking to centralize and streamline customer communication.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) setup and management.
- Shared visibility across tickets so both your company and your offshore customer service team can review and solve issues together in real time.
- Automate steps in your customer service workflow by prioritizing and assigning tickets to the right team members. Follow ups, due dates and priority escalation can set up and automated based on your business.
- Hire a technical Freshdesk team member to integrate all your favourite apps; Slack, Trello, Asana, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Zoho, Pipedrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, SurveyMonkey, WorkFlowMax, PayPal.
- Reduce manual processing from your customer support team with repetitive task automation.
Data Based Decisions
- Freshdesk’s built in metrics can assist with maximising the productivity of your customer support team members.
- Measure team performance, workload and shift customer support demand to team members with spare capacity.
- Review ticket volume trends to determine seasonality of your business. Hire and integrate additional customer support team members for peak times and sales periods.
- Improve response times to customers and collect direct feedback on your customer support interactions.