Hire Screaming Frog Specialists
Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider is a tool that puts your website under a microscope. It provides answers to common questions from site owners.
- How can I improve the speed of my site?
- Does my website have duplicate content?
- Why do I have error pages on my website?
Screaming Frog analyses and assesses every aspect of your website by deploying web crawlers. Data and insights about your webpages are retrieved by these crawlers and presented in the form of useful metrics, waiting to be analyzed.
Our SEO specialists use Screaming Frog to run site audits and analyse this data to provide site diagnosis, page optimizations, and other solutions that become part of your SEO strategy to drive your website to its optimal performance.
Page Speed Analysis
Learn your site’s page speed and discover optimizations to improve load times.
- Screaming Frog is integrated with Google’s Chrome User Experience Report (CrUX) and Lighthouse Metrics.
- CrUX provides metrics about user experience in your site. Lighthouse Metrics provides opportunities on how to improve site speed.
- These integrations with Google make Screaming Frog the go to platform for site speed optimizations.
Find Page Errors
Find broken links and API response errors in your site.
- Find broken links and errors such as the infamous “404 Not found” error code.
- Such errors in your site can lead to visitor dropouts and page exits.
- Knowing these errors exist in your site is difficult without an SEO tool like Screaming Frog.
Find duplicate content and optimize your site’s performance.
- Duplicate content comes in different forms: duplicate pages, URL variations, cross domain duplicates, or copied content.
- Having duplicate content confuses search engine bots and may affect your search engine ranking.
- Screaming Frog provides a detailed report of duplicate pages, URLs, down to header tags and meta descriptions of your content.
The SEO Tool for website optimizations
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a web crawling tool that helps you gather data about your website’s onsite optimization, internal and external links, site speed, and many more aspects of your site.
It’s a tool commonly used by SEO Specialists to conduct site audits, gather and analyse data about a website’s performance, and diagnosing any problems in a site. Screaming Frog’s web crawler can feed you important and relevant data to:
- Analyse your site’s page speed and load times. It’s integrated with two of Google’s site performance analysis tools: Chrome User Experience Report (CrUX) and Lighthouse Metrics, to improve site speed.
- Find broken links and error codes in your site to avoid traffic dropouts and improve user experience in your web pages.
- Find and remove duplicate content from your site that can affect your search engine rankings and your entire SEO strategy.
Screaming Frog is an easy to use tool to conduct website audits. It gathers data and provides useful reports about your website.
The hard part comes in analysing the data, comparing benchmarks, understanding what is working and what is not working, and determining the next steps on how to improve your website and SEO strategy. That’s where our Screaming Frog specialists come in.
SEO specialists will conduct site audits on your website using Screaming Frog and interpret the data and diagnose your website. Our specialists will implement site optimization.