Hire: Digital Marketing Assistant
USource Digital Marketing Assistants are ready to go. There’s no long hiring process or short listing. They work for us and can be integrated in to your business and completing your marketing tasks within 24 hours.
Digital Marketing Assistants are generalist roles, all-rounders, who are best given a defined project or task list shared through project management software. Depending on the assistant they can cover a range of marketing initiatives:
- Support Owner or Marketing Team
- Execute on Defined Marketing Strategy
- Manage Brand and Marketing Activities
- Execute Marketing Campaigns
- Generate Marketing Reports
- Schedule Marketing Tasks
- Perform Market and Competitor Research
- Assist with Paid and Digital Advertising
- Assist with Social Media Management
- Provide Search Engine Optimization support
Depending on your requirements we have degree qualified marketers, from entry level right through to advanced marketing assistants. They can work as part of an existing team, or we can provide you with a 100% outsoured and remote marketing solution.
Our marketers are experienced in working with international domestic markets, or cross-border marketing campaigns which span:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South East Asia
Outsource and hire junior marketers to assist with day-to-day marketing operations:
- Degree qualified – less than 12 months marketing experience.
- Startups, Micro businesses, Owner Operators.
- Clearly defined marketing tasks.
- Assistance and guidance on expectations and marketing outcomes from business owner.
- A good entry point for small businesses who are commencing outsourcing or have tried freelancers and want a more cohesive marketing solution with the support of USource.
Intermediate marketers at USource have a solid understanding of digital marketing and working online:
- Degree qualified – 12-36 months marketing experience.
- Startups, SMBs, Owner Operators and integrate with in-house marketing teams.
- Ability to work on specific marketing tasks with less guidance.
- Expectations and timeframes for marketing projects are recommended.
Senior Marketers can be hired to create high level strategy, drive growth and implement marketing plans companywide:
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate marketing qualifications – 36+ months marketing experience.
- Mid-high growth businesses, enterprise companies and high-volume ecommerce retailers.
- Ability to develop strategy, action points, implement and optimize.
- Can provide marketing roadmaps, frameworks and business growth without client input.
If your business requires specialist marketing skills or you’re looking to outsource your entire marketing operations, we have advanced team members available for:
- Data & Analytics Specialists
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists
- Content & Copywriters
- Graphic Design & Video Editors
- Conversions & Funnel Optimization Specialists
- Search Engine Marketer (PPC, Paid Ads, Social Ads)
- Inbound Marketers
- Marketing Automation Specialists
- Email Marketers
Digital marketing assistants come in all shapes and sizes, colors and flavors. Although there is a convergence on marketing skills required for an online business it will also depend on where you business is in its digital journey. The product or service, and the size of your business will also impact the types of marketers needed…and lets not forget your marketing stack – what are the apps, software and platforms your businesses uses for marketing.
Clients who hire digital marketing assistants are also interested in hiring for: