Top Ecommerce Jobs Outsourced
Tags24/7 analytics australia automation Business Process Outsourcing company Copywriting CRM customer support data data and analytics Delegate digital digital advertising Digital Support Staff ecommerce Email Management Email Marketing Entrepreneur Freelance Writers google ads graphic design Hiring Freelancers Marketing offshore offshoring ominchannel support organizer outsource Outsourcing Philippines Project management reporting seo seo audit Shopify Small Business social media Social media experts social media management United States video Virtual Assistant Virtual Team Web Development
The eCommerce industry is rapidly growing with top players coming up with new marketing strategies. Banking and other industries provide safer and more secure transactions, shifting customers’ focus to the overall buying experience.
In a saturated market, eCommerce is now a battle of courting customers into choosing your products and business. You need to be competitive as an online store, not necessarily as a producer of the goods or services people buy.
You need a good team to run your eCommerce business. Here are the top eCommerce jobs outsourced.
Need to build out your eCommerce team, fast? Outsource end-to-end eCommerce operations and build a successful team. Start with these eCommerce roles.
The starting line of every successful eCommerce is a website. Customers love a pleasing and functional page. Any lags discourage your customers from making a purchase. They leave the page and don’t return. Too many clicks to purchase will also lead to lost sales.
Outsource web developers to create the ideal website: easy to navigate, compatible with any browser, optimized for search crawlers, and accessible to smaller screens.
Your outsourced eCommerce developer must have the following qualities:
- Strong working knowledge of eCommerce platforms; Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and custom eCommerce development.
- Technical skills in computer programming software like HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, Python, and SQL.
- Basic understanding of marketing to apply in design choices and mobile accessibility. Loading time must be 1 to 2 seconds or less.
- Basic knowledge in SEO to optimize websites for search engine results.
- Communicates effectively with you and team members who need to know the goals and status of website development.
- Collaborates with the team to develop strategies and campaigns.
An analyst’s tasks are crucial in the decision-making process. They track, investigate, and interpret the online retail performance of eCommerce websites and online stores. You can adjust your marketing efforts based on their findings. They also research your competitors and market trends.
Your outsourced e-commerce business analyst must have the following qualities:
- Experience in business analysis or related fields.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets, Airtable, and tools like Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Exceptional documentation skills.
- Collaborates with the team for trends and opportunities.
Ecommerce Product Manager
Product managers oversee business development and marketing strategies. They are also responsible for the implementation of projects. Along with the business analysts, they present market trends, and product roadmaps, and conduct market analysis for any opportunities.
Your outsourced eCommerce product manager must have the following qualities:
- Experience in product marketing and marketing strategy for eCommerce.
- Data analytical skills and knowledge in SEO, bounce rates, and traffic patterns to determine the success of individual products and product categories
- Ecommerce trends to determine possible product opportunities
Digital Marketing Specialist
Increase your brand awareness and generate leads with digital marketing specialists who focus on eCommerce. They identify trends and insights, allocate marketing investments, manage and maintain the organization’s website, and optimize content formats.
Digital marketing calendars help maintain your business’ online presence. Your outsourced digital marketing specialists must have the following qualities:
- Experiences in online marketing or other related fields.
- Technical skills in Google Ads, Analytics, SEO tools, and knowledge in web publishing.
- Top-notch communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborates with team members on content creation and marketing.
Social Media Manager
Successful brands interact with customers through social media platforms. Even the shopping platforms themselves are now primed for social. Ecommerce marketplaces offer livestream and posts for interacting with followers and customers. e.g. Amazon Live Creator.
Social media managers analyze engagement data, identify trends in customer interactions, and plan digital campaigns to build an online community.
Your outsourced social media manager must have the following qualities:
- Technical knowledge in SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of online marketing channels and data and analytics features.
Exceptional content creation skills. Designing text, images, and videos tailored to brand audiences.
- Communication, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
Pair your eCommerce website with on-brand content. Blend visual elements on product descriptions, landing page copy, and sales promotion with relatable text that grabs attention and relates to your target audiences. Excellent copywriters help startups and established stores make a good first impression and increase sales.
Copywriters write for your audience and emphasize customer benefits alongside product features.
Your outsourced copywriter must have the following qualifications:
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Understanding of SEO, keywords, and search engines.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
54% of consumers have high expectations in customer service. In the same study, 96% of them consider standard customer services as a decisive factor for purchases online. Customer service representatives answer customer calls, emails, or live chat inquiries about your product and brand.
Outsource customer support for assisting and communicating with customers.
Your customer service specialist should have the following qualities:
- Excellent listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in communication tools.
- Fluency in English or your brand’s preferred language.
- Empathize with customers and remain calm when faced with distress
- Working knowledge of eCommerce customer support apps, including email ticketing – Freshdesk, Gorgias, Zendesk.
Advantages of outsourcing top eCommerce jobs
Top eCommerce markets like Amazon and Alibaba outsource a part of their operations. 78% of businesses have a healthy and profitable partnership with outsourcing companies. 37% of small businesses outsource at least one business process and 52% are planning to outsource more.
Outsourcing is not just a cost-efficient solution to your eCommerce growth. Amplify your brand and increase efficiency by outsourcing tasks valuable to your success. Access expertise while reducing operational costs on taxes, employee expenses, and training expenses.
Outsource to provide the seamless customer service your audience wants. Service providers like USource have experienced developers, analysts, digital marketers, copywriters, and virtual assistants to support your eCommerce growth.