Email marketing is one of the most in demand tasks outsourced to the Philippines. Email remains strong in its Return On Investment (ROI), an indispensable part of digital marketing strategy. It’s a great way to nurture leads, stay in touch with customers, and promote your products or services.
Email marketing can be time-consuming, whether you’re just getting started or now attempting to handle multiple campaigns across dozens of segmented lists.
That’s where email marketing outsourcing comes in, with Filipino specialists working on one email blast for occasional promotions or entire drip campaigns on Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and other email marketing platforms.
Get started outsourcing these email marketing tasks to the Philippines
Email management and marketing tasks include:
- Tackling email backlog: Our email marketing team can help you defer and filter messages in the first place. Achieve Inbox Zero and get that fresh start.
- Improving email response time: We can set up automated responses so your correspondents and clients feel like VIPs while they wait for a reply, if the automated response hasn’t addressed their concerns already.
- Setup and monitoring on Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and other email marketing platforms:
USource works with the most-used email platforms to help US-based businesses. Set up automations and segments, and monitor analytics on performance.
- 24/7 availability: For customer support helpdesk and peak season responses.
- Segmentation and content customization: You can’t keep sending the same emails to everyone. Segment and send the right emails to the right people, at the right time when they’re ripe for conversion. We use tools to set up automation for segmentation. Abandoned carts, signups, content click throughs, all get the right emails to nudge them along your sales funnel toward conversion.
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results: Identify the subsets of consumers who will respond most positively to your brand. Get valuable insights from your analytics to help streamline your campaigns
The advantages of outsourcing email marketing to the Philippines
Cost-efficient email management
USource provides administrative and operational support for in-house teams that are tailored to your specific requirements and budget.
Scalable email support
Our clients in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, Australia and Southeast Asia can have entire teams dedicated for their helpdesk or a single person monitoring and managing their campaign on Mailchimp. Clean up your inbox or accommodate a surge of inquiries. Scale up and down according to demand.
Access to top marketing talent
At USource, we offer a complete suite of specialties for your email marketing: graphic design and layout, copywriting, segmentation and delivery, reporting and analytics.
Your quick guide to hiring email marketing specialists in the Philippines
1. Be clear about your goals.
Increasing sales and increasing subscribers mean a big difference in your strategy. Email is midline task so you want to avoid premature engagement. We can help you get started either way. Do you already have a list of warm leads in place or would you need a landing page content campaign for email capture first?
2. Be specific about your brand voice.
If you haven’t established it yet on your website or social, email is where your voice and style will shine. Look at your existing content if they represent the brand personality you want to convey. Try looking at emails and newsletters from other brands for an idea of what you want.
3. Be flexible about strategy.
It’s not about sending x number of emails every week. It’s about visibility without incurring inbox fatigue, and sending the right message at the right moment to the right people. At USource, we can work with your existing campaign or help you start or polish one.