Hire a Facebook Social Media Manager
Hire casual, part-time or full-time social media and community managers to create, curate and manage relevant content and engagement to reach your company’s target customers through Facebook.
Leverage your social media efforts with one of the world’s most widely used online social platform.
Facebook provides brands and businesses with an opportunity for maximum visibility through reaching, connecting and engaging their audience through social interactions.
Increase exposure to potential customers, gather more leads, build brand loyalty, talk to your existing customers and prospects. Our social media managers can help you develop brand awareness and build your online reputation through well-crafted content that captures attention and prompts action.
- Facebook Post Creation
- Copywriting, Image Selection, Scheduling
- Content Calendars
- Post Engagement – Likes, Comments, Shares – and in-post replies
- Facebook Messenger Management – message replies, lead management, customer support
- Ominchannel customer support – Facebook Messenger – real people, real-time replies (no clunky chatbots)
Create a page to help build community and humanize your business.
- Keep your customers updated with stories, posts and events
- Create or join a group to let more people know about you
- Offer customer service through Messenger
- Your social media manager is online when your customers are online
Reach your target audience at the times they’re online. Our dedicated social managers use scheduling platforms to ensure content will be published at the right time to reach the right people.
- Keep an active social media account even when you’re away
- Create a content plan in advance
- Determine and target the ideal time to post your content
Get deeper understanding of where and how people interact with your business across channels through Facebook Analytics.
- Visualize how many people commented on a blog post, viewed a page on your website and how many people purchased
- Easily collect data with the new visualization tools and enhance your ability to view full screen, print and save graphs
- Map the buyer’s journey and focus efforts on what works