SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Hire social media managers and team members to build awareness, reach and engage your social platforms.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Hire Philippines based social media managers.
Get social. Connect with your audience where they hangout online. Our social media team members can hyper-focus on a specific social media platform or develop integrated organic campaigns across multi-platform businesses?
We work with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, You Tube, Quora…or any social platform where we can find your customers.
Social Media Administration
- Social Research & Planning
- Publish & Manage Organic Posts
- Multi-Platform Posting
- Copywriting & Content Creation
- Social Media Graphics
- Video Editing & Publishing
- Reputation Management
- Social Listening & Monitoring
- Analytics & Interpretation
- Automation for Social Media
- Post Replies & Comments
- Outreach & Top Fan Engagement
- Messenger Management
- Customer Support & Response
- Moderation & Filtering
- Content Planning & Copywriting
- Brand Advocacy
- Content Calendar Management
- Scheduling – Hootsuite, Buffer
Tips for Choosing the Right Social Media Platform
- Know your audience. Understand your market – demographics, interests, purchasing behavior. This will allow you to see their most used platforms and where they’re active.
- Check your competition. Research the social platforms your competitors are using. If it works for them, it might do the same for you.
- Set your objectives. What do you want to achieve? Awareness? Conversion? Align your strategy with your goals. Reassess the benefits of each platform and how you best leverage them.
- Compare the platforms. Which do you think works best for your business?
- Test and measure. Understand what’s working and what isn’t. Then, work your way up from there.
What Does An Effective Social Media Management Look Like?
- Content planning. Identify the content you want to create and build out a content calendar.
- Use of social media tools. Tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, and Tailwind can help to not only schedule and post, but also track the performance of your social media.
- Post scheduling. Scheduling can help free up a lot of time which can be directed to other growth and strategic initiatives.
- Creating variation. Play around with images, videos, live streams to keep content fresh and the audience engaged.
- Engaging with your audience. Regularly check comments, mentions, reactions, and respond to relevant ones.
Reach Your Customers Right Where They Are
Hire social media managers to ensure multiple touchpoints for your business.
- Social Media, How Do You Serve Me? Let Me Count the Ways
- Outsourcing Social Media: Why You Should Do It
- Social Media: In-House or Outsourced?
- Social Media Trends to Leverage in 2023
- Managing Social Media Challenges: How To Handle Negative Comments
- Pinterest for Businesses: Why You Should Be On It