Hire Trello Project Management Assistants
Being organized takes your business productivity to the next level. And when working with an offhsore digital team to deliver your projects a project management app is a must.
That’s what our Trello specialists are here for – helping you stay organized and productive – letting you serve your clients and coordinate with your team efficiently and effectively.
Trello, a project management tool, that helps your team communicate and organize information.
It’s an all-purpose project management app that’s versatile enough to help you manage your plans, monthly goals, marketing campaigns and another project or to-do list.
Make the most out of this tool with its simple and straightforward kanban style boards. Trello creates visually appealing boards to help you organize, give instructions, upload files, and adjust plans. Our virtual assistants, Trello Specialists, can help you create boards for your:
- Short term and long term projects
- Internal and external files
Our Trello specialists will help you create and organize boards for every project.
- Customizable boards to differentiate campaigns, products, and projects
- Know where you are in every project, at a glance or in a few clicks
- Create cards for every task, and see what’s being done and what you still need to assign or plan
Good communication is a key driver for successful projects and campaigns Trello allows you to:
- Let project managers delegate tasks that are specific, measurable, attainable, and time-bound
- Store and secure files needed for certain projects and campaigns
- Adjust plans and manage project bottlenecks effectively
Increase team productivity and project transparency – whether you’re in a virtual or physical office.
- Our team can use Trello to organize your tasks and schedule AND the tasks of all other team members
- Nothing slips through the cracks. Our specialists can integrate Trello with other platforms
- Build kanban workflows to see what projects haven’t started, are in progress, need input or a ready to deploy
Trello Automation, Integrations & Robots
Harness the power of Trello by integrating your most used apps – Slack, Google Drive, Forms, Dropbox and more – making your Trello boards dynamic and customized to your business needs.
Your Trello virtual assistant can also help with setting up workflow automation to remove tedious tasks from your business operations and processes:
- Rule-Based Triggers
- Custom Card & Board Buttons
- Calendar Commands
- Due Date Commands