USource Client Protection – Before you commence outsourcing from Australia to the Philippines make sure you’re business is covered. Simply hiring freelancers or an unregulated outsourcing company can put your business at risk. If you want to know more about how USource keeps its clients compliant and protected – read here – USource is both an Australian and Philippines registered company.
Digital Outsourcing for Australian Businesses
USource is part of what is widely known as the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector, although we focus on digital outsourcing. We provide end-to-end digital support for companies; startups, Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) and enterprise companies who require specialist digital skills and support, or entire teams of digital and backoffice operations.
Ready-to-Hire Team Members
That’s right, they’re ready to hire. The team members that will work with you have already been hired by us, which makes them ready-to-hire for the digital projects your company is ready to outsource.
- We don’t guess what their digital skills are like. We already know.
- We don’t keep you waiting for weeks while we go out to the market and recruit some unknown person or digital team.
- We don’t lock you in to multi-month contracts with a bunch of unknowns who most likely don’t understand digital.
If your business hasn’t started outsourcing its digital advertising you’re at a strict disadvantage to your competitors. We have advertisers of all levels who can build, manage and optimise ad campaigns for:
- Google Ads
We can also assist with TikTok, Snapchat and other digital ad platforms.
Depending on your requirements our advertisers can work independently, as part of larger advertising teams, or with Australian-based inhouse advertisers, so there’s a mix of onshore and outsourced advertising talent.
Our SEOs have a deep knowledge of SEO for Australian businesses. After all we’re also an Australian company. We know the importance of rank, position and visibility in search results – but there’s more to SEO than just that. How about traffic numbers, pages viewed, time on site, mobile performance, backlinks, page speed, domain authority, scroll depth. Depending on your business, your audience and SEO requirements you may want to measure some or all of these metrics.
Australian businesses outsourcing SEO to the Philippines is not new, and we have capable SEOs who can assist:
- Australian-based Digital Agencies – our SEOs are hidden, working in a white-labelled capacity. The clients we work with on behalf of our Australian agency clients range from small to medium-sized business, right through to well known Australian companies.
- Businesses – we integrate our SEOs directly in to Australian businesses…
- Real Estate
- Service-Based Businesses (Restaurants, Tradesman, Retail Shops, Professional Services)
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental)
- Online & Digital Businesses
Data & Analytics
It’s what you do with your company data that counts. We find most of our Australian based clients who require outsourcing services for data and analytics usually commence with reporting – existing reports updated by a USource team member manually, semi-manually or automated to update automatically.
Depending on your company’s data, analytics and reporting requirements you can outsource to digital specialists for:
- Architecture & Setup
- Collection & Gathering
- Visualisation & Reporting
- Interpretation & Decision Making
Our copywriters are writing day in, day out for Australian based clients in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and other areas of Australia. They understand the culture, demographics, target audiences and know how to create awareness, interest, leads and sales.
Outsourcing copywriting to the Philippines doesn’t have to be hit and miss. We have a talented team of copywriters who focus on all aspects of digital content (websites, social, ads, blogs, direct response, press releases), although their skills can be transferred to printed, offline copywriting when needed.
Digital, and the explosion of social, has created an ever growing requirement for fast, affordable and quality graphic design. Unless you’re an enterprise sized company having designers readily available is simply too costly. Outsourcing graphic design to the Philippines from Australia is simple and cost effective.
Depending on your requirements USource graphic designers can be used for one-off projects, or integrated in to you business for ongoing graphic design work. They can work on their own, as part of a team or under the guidance of onshore/ inhouse creative directors.
Development & Automation
If you’re considering outsourcing website development work speak to us. We have dedicated teams of developers in the Philippines with a mix of development experience, skills and programming knowledge.
For smaller projects we can connect you with a single developer. For larger projects we can inject developers in to your existing development team, who are dedicated to your business for a specific number of hours each month, right through to full-time resources.
- Website Design through to Website Development
- Website Fault Fixes, Upgrades & Backups
- Conversion Tracking & Tag Management
- PHP, Python, Java
- SQL, MySQL
- WordPress, Shopify (Ecommerce) and custom website builds
Email marketing is key to staying connected with your customer and keeping your business front-of-mind. When it comes to outsourcing email marketing we can assist with setup, integration and day-to-day email marketing for ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Marketo, Salesforce (Tableau), Pardot, Eloqua and other platforms.
24/7 Digital Support
For Australian businesses requiring 24-hour outsourced digital and customer support we’re able to assist. We have team members who have transitioned from the traditional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies, who have extensive call centre experience, however our focus is digital support and operations.
Our customer support team members and teams are dedicated to your business. They get to know how you operate, they have ownership of their tasks and are invested in meeting the expectations set out by your business.
For our outsourced digital and customer support our 24 hour operations focuses on:
- Non-Voice Customer Support (Digital)
- Application & Identity Verification
- Billing, Invoice & Account Management
- Email & Ticket Customer Support
- Live Chat
Social Media Management
Outsourcing social media management to the Philippines is a staple of most startups, small and medium-sized businesses. Due to the quantity of work created to publish social media content, to multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter), several times per week is simply too costly using 100% Australian-based social media managers.
At a top-level view when you hire a social media manager they can assist with:
- Social Media Administration (organic, non-paid)
- Community Participation
- Content Management
Customer service for ecommerce and online retailers is key to keeping customers happy. Get it wrong and you will be flooded with complaints and negative reviews. USource has extensive experience assisting Australian businesses outsource their ecommerce operations.
Depending on the size and scale of your ecommerce operations we can assist across a range of ecommerce operations:
- Customer Support: live chat, email, calls
- Customer Assistance: Order online, pre and post sale support
- Shopify: store management and administration
- Marketplace management: Amazon, AliExpress, Etsy, eBay
- Dropshipping: Oberlo, Dropified, ShipStation, Sprocket
- Ticket Management: Gorgias, Zendesk, Freshdesk
- Custom: (mid-large scale) scalable ecommerce teams for 24 hour operations
- Administration: Customer/supplier invoicing, refunds/disputes, customer review management, bookkeeping, inventory and logistics management
Back Office Support
Outsourcing back office operations is cost-effective, and it provides Australian businesses with a scalable option to hire critical and non-critical back office workers based on the demand of the business.
- Back Office Support
- Data Entry & Management
- Transaction & Order Processing
- Inventory Management & Invoicing
- Human & Manual Verifiers
- Administration & Operational Support
Access our talent pool of ready-to-hire Virtual Assistants (VAs). From generalists to specialist VAs with extensive experience working with Australian clients in the digital space. Depending on your requirements hire full-time, part-time or an adhoc basis.