Hire a Buffer Social Media Manager
Here at USource, you can hire casual, part-time or full-time social media managers using Buffer — a social media management platform that tells your brand’s story and grows your audience with publishing, analytics, and engagement that you can trust.
Buffer is perfect for creating, organizing and managing all social media content in one platform. Our USource specialists can help with the following tasks:
- Content Curation
Hiring a USource social media manager that can use Buffer to its full potential can give an authentic engagement boost for your brand!
We can manage your social media visibility better by connecting all your accounts in one handy platform.
Whether you have all or any of the following social media platforms — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest — you will have your own dedicated social media manager(s) that will organize and manage your content through Buffer.
Our experienced social media experts here at USource will have no problem with collaborating with you or existing teams for smoother management of your social media platforms using Buffer.
- Transparency of work from an easy review and approval of scheduled content
- Customize which social account each user can access
- Connect and manage all your social media profiles in one platform
All of Buffer’s basic features, even without a paid plan can be extremely helpful in ultimately achieving your social media goals.
- Content posting made-easier with multiple optional views
- Create and manage drafted posts to ready them for scheduling
- Social automation is a nice feature of Buffer that our specialists can help take care of, so your social accounts can be run more efficiently
Developing a social media strategy should always take into account other details beyond the actual content. With USource social media specialists, we can utilize Buffer to do the following, beyond content scheduling and curation:
- Measure your social media posts and get a broad understanding of your performance across multiple accounts
- Get clear and concise analytics reports and in-depth insights into specific social channels
- Understand the recommendations regarding your social media reach and engagement numbers so you can adjust or retain your marketing strategy