Hire a Monday.com Project Management Specialist
Create an agile environment for your marketing, product development, human resources and software development projects.
Plan, run, and track your processes and projects in one-flexible-platform.
Whether you’re in the office or working remotely Monday will keep your team connected throughout the day. Visibility and transparency will be at your fingertips with the ability to tailor exactly what you’d like to see in your company’s performance.
Monday comes with features such as:
- Customizable boards
- Customizable work tables
- Highly integration capabilities with other applications
- Schedule Automation
- Kanban and Calendar views
Get started with Monday with the assistance of our amazing agents at USource today!
Enjoy working in a platform that adapts to you and your team’s needs regardless of size
- Define clear priorities with timelines, keeping your teams aligned and motivated
- Add team members to your Boards and delegate the work that needs to get done
- Give approvals, provide feedback, mention relevant team members, share files, briefs, and updates, and even post emojis
Bring your team together, anywhere, and anytime, to collaborate, manage, and track your work
- Collaborate anywhere and align with your teams quickly
- See in real-time who’s able to take on more work and who’s not
- Gain insight into your team’s work capacity with marketing workload
Have a Management tool that adapts to your needs
- Customize the platform to fit any and all of your needs with no coding required
- Get a high-level overview of all your work in one place
- Add key deliverables, set deadline reminders, and have a more productive week
Bring all your data into one central hub, from tasks for your team to data coming in from other sites or applications, with Monday. The flexibility of this platform allows for a fast and dynamic way for the team. It allows you to visualize your work data in different ways with plenty of customizable options to suit your business needs.
As a cloud-based work operating system, this will boost productivity and transparency to manage your team, which will lead you to more long term success for your business.
Use Monday for plenty of situations such as:
- Recruitment processes
- Video production planning
- Progress tracking
- Product roadmaps
- Business processes
- And much much more
With more than 100,000 teams in diverse industries around the world rely on Monday, you’ll get started with your road to success.