Hire Adobe Premiere Specialists
Adobe Premiere is the industry-leading video editing software for film, TV, YouTube or various other social media platforms. Premiere can be used for all video editing tasks necessary for producing broadcast-quality and HD (High-Definition) video.
Premiere is used by video makers in Hollywood, allowing its users to:
- Transform raw footage into amazing video products
- Make edits and video compilations with tools that help your audience interact in virtual or augmented reality
Fine-tune your videos to create an experience that your audience won’t forget.
- Have your video give the right tone and atmosphere with color correction
- Reengineer audio for multi-channel projects
- Reframe sequences for square, vertical, and cinematic 16:9, or for cropping high-resolution footage.
When producing content you’ll need to plan on what you’ll be presenting to the audience.
- Edit footage into any format of your choosing
- Graphics panel to help you add special elements or text to video content with ease
- Integrate your project with the many other programs that the Adobe Cloud offers such as After Effects and Audition
Send your audience to an immersive world where they can have a clearer understanding of your vision.
- Create 180° Virtual Reality videos to give your audience a more interactive and fleshed out experience
- Motion Graphics can be added to enhance the viewing experience of the audience
Quality needs to be observed, analyzed, mapped and rendered, features that Adobe Premiere and our specialists here at USource can provide your business with to assist with visual storytelling and high-level editing. Premiere is so much more than an editing platform for your videos, with the right tools and know-how, you’ll be able to send the message you would like your audience to see.
Have your videos to be accessible to more people through either desktop or even mobile devices. Whether it be changing your video format for specific websites, color correction, audio-video mixing or VR (Virtual Reality) editing, Premiere can be used to create videos of “Hollywood” quality with its following features:
- Edit, manipulate and arrange these elements in a visual timeline.
- Add effects, filters, titles, etc.
- Add Transitions
- Export your edited video in a variety of formats, including videotape recordings, DV, DVD, and other common Internet video formats.