Hire a Bill.com Accounts Assistant
Payables and receivables can be a huge undertaking when you’re a business. One small slip-up can mean a big mess and a potential damage to your reputation.
It’s also busywork that can eat up a big chunk of your time, time and energy you could have allocated on other priorities. Bill.com gives you back your time and energy by simplifying your payables and invoicing.
USource specialists have helped clients get organized on Bill.com and streamline the financial backroom and frontroom of their outsourced business processes.
Use Bill.com for:
- Approvals, payments and syncing bills payments to local and international vendors
- Sending invoices
- Supporting your customer base with convenient payment channels
- Credit and expense management
- Integrations with accounting platforms you use
- Automating your accounts payable
- Online and secure document storage
Hire a Bill.com specialist from USource to simplify your business payments. Pay and get paid without the time suck.
FOCUS & GROWTH
Bill.com takes care of your AP and AR so you can focus your time and energy on growing your business.
- Automate and manage your AP
- Smart data entry with AI
- Faster AR with digital invoices and electronic payments
- Accurate and synchronized data for consistent books
- Full visibility and control of all completed and pending payment activities
Bill.com simplifies and streamlines your AP with a smart automation software you can integrate within your organization and your accounting platforms.
- Receive and import your bills and invoices
- Simplify your approvals, policies, and approvers
- Schedule, pay, and track your payments until they clear
- Auto sync payments with your accounting software
Create professional, customizable and reusable invoices with Bill.com.
- Customizable templates to match your brand and service
- Bill.com sends one-time and recurring invoices by email or US mail
- Track invoices and filter by status for quick information
- Automated reminders for payments
Accounts payable and receivable is important for your business operations and cashflow. Your reputation and client trust hinge on continued smooth operations, which can experience a hitch when your payments don’t make it to vendors.
On the other side of the glass window, your business also needs payments from your clients and customers to keep your business in the black. It’s a cycle of paying so you can do business and get paid, and getting paid so you can keep paying to continue doing business.
At USource, we love tools and platforms that take away the busywork and maximize today’s technology for helping businesses thrive. Our specialists work with tools like Bill.com to simplify your business operations.
Find out how much quicker and smoother you can manage your cashflow. Hire a Bill.com specialist with USource.