Hire SEO Writers
Hire specialist Customer Support agents for Freshdesk ticketing projects and roles.
SEO writing aims for visibility, but doesn’t have to be robotic when done right. The digital space is a fast-changing environment, but one thing’s constant: you still need search engines to help you get in front of your audiences.
The application of words in marketing can always influence the choice of every customer. They always have the power to inform an audience and convert them into customers.
To accomplish that, you need to be visible in search results. You need to play to algorithms and answer questions according to buyer’s intent.
SEO writing increases traffic to your website and organically influences your conversion rates, for the better, through a balance of the human side and technical side in your content.
SEO Content For Search Engines and Humans
Inbound marketing attracts your most ideal customers. And with SEO writing, you also clearly and precisely tell search engines the questions your content answers. There’s no confusion. And search engines reward that by making you prominent in search queries.
SEO writing makes your website visible in search engines and can effectively guide your target audience to make decisions and take action, getting you closer to your goals.
We create content for your target audience according to their queries and:
- Optimization through effective page titles, headings, blog titles, content pages
- Increasing incoming content, social and contextual links from high-authority sites
- Audience profiling and persona assessment to hyper-target your audience and potential customers.
No Keyword Stuffing
We use the keywords and phrases only in the most effective and natural ways:
- We write for humans first, but we also pay attention to search engines by following best practice guidelines released by Google and othe search engines.
- Keyword density, yes. Keyword repetition, no.
- Pillar content, topic clusters and themed articles
Our writers are qualified and continuously trained in SEO best practices.
- Professional writers, 5 days a week. It’s not a hobby it’s a profession and they know how to deliver written content.
- Learning, upskilling and taking relevant courses – Google Digital Garage, Hubspot Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media and Email Marketing and others.
- Experience and flexibility to adjust to different industry verticals and build authority quickly.
We write for humans. We also know the importance of SEO for business who want to get the edge over their competitors. Having written tens of thousands of titles, meta descriptions and articles, our writers have seen what works best and what doesn’t, which pages ranks well, and their potential click-through rates.
The Technical Side in SEO Writing
We write for humans AND search engines – good content is useless if no one can see it. There are zillions of pages on Google, with more being added every second, and the first page is the best spot for all content. That’s the importance of SEO writing!
Our SEO writers place the right keywords and phrases in the most important spots within your content, with just the right density (no it’s not dead). Search engine AI is smart enough today and there’s no need for outdated keyword stuffing.
The Human Side in SEO Writing
We humanize brands in the digital space through written content. Whichever industry your business is in, our SEO writers can make sure your business, brand or store is visible at critical touch points during your customers journey.