USource Client Protection Promise
When you work with USource we provide our international clients with reassurance and peace of mind.
USource is both an Australian company (USource Pty Ltd) and Philippines incorporated company (USource Global Services, Inc).
The ready-to-hire team members, who work on your projects, are full-time employees of UGS, Inc., and are compliant with Philippines employment, labor and tax laws.
Before commencing at UGS, Inc., a potential employee will need to be:
- Registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Provide their Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Registered with Social Security System (SSS)
- Registered with PhilHealth (PHIC)
- Complete a medical screening test
- Verify their identity inline with Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines
As a client of USource we take care of the compliance of hiring Philippines-based workers. Your business can focus on your projects. In the background we will provide the following to your team members (our employees):
- Monthly Salary (paid fortnightly via electronic payroll directly to the employees bank account)
- Employee Government Benefits
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, compassionate leave
- 13th Month – an additional 1 month’s salary paid in December each year (required by Philippines law)
- Monthly Bonuses – Productivity, Attendance, Discretionary bonuses
- Monthly electricity & internet subsidies
- Private health insurance medical cards
- Computer hardware and software
- Employee withholding tax – paid monthly to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) on behalf of employees
- Company tax obligations – paid to the BIR monthly, quarterly and annually
Is Your Outsourced Team Meeting its Legal Obligations?
Many agencies/freelancers/contractors in South East Asia do not pay income tax, even though by law they are required to do so. We’ve found many of our clients are unaware of this (as they never thought to ask if they pay tax). It can leave the client exposed to negative public relations, moral dilemmas, and legal consequences.
We provide the USource Client Protection Promise for companies who require reassurance your outsourced staff are compliant.
You can be putting your business at risk by hiring:
- Freelancers or contractors who are unregulated and not paying their tax obligations.
- Local, Philippines-based agencies or companies operating without local permits or registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
- International agencies based in the United States, Australia and other English speaking countries who are contracting work to local freelancers and contractors who may be unregulated.
How does USource support my team member or team?
In most instances you will work directly with your team member or team. If you have a large, full-time team, you will be connected with a project manager who can work closely with your onshore team.
In the background each team member has a team manager, and depending on the size of the team there are also assistant managers and seniors within each team. Although they won’t be directly involved in your projects, they’re available to clear roadblocks and to add input if your team member requires assistance.
Is my business locked in to a multi-month contract?
You have the flexibility to hire USource team members on a month-to-month basis. No messy contracts, just fast and flexible hiring of digital staff.
Do you hire freelancers?
No. Every single USource team member is an employee of UGS, Inc., not a contractor or freelancer. For job security and compliance with Philippine Labor laws they have detailed employment contracts. We make our specialized team members available to you for adhoc projects, part-time and full-time work. They can work independently, or as part of small, medium or large scale teams.
Do you recruit team members when we contact you?
We rarely go out to the market to find a candidate. The team members that will work with you have already been hired by us, which makes them ready-to-hire for your business. We hired them way before you contacted us. We train them, integrate them in to specialist teams – and when we feel they’re ready our team members are recommend to you, our clients.
Unlike Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies we don’t recruit just anyone (with an uknown track record), short list them, then attempt to lock you in to a multi-month contract.