Hire an Adobe After Effects Specialist
When you need to create website videos, YouTube advertising or any other type of video our designers and video editors can work with your brief and give you fresh, dynamic content that speaks to your audience.
After Effects is more than just a video editor, it will help you with:
- Creating title sequences
- Compost 3D rendered footage
- Create 2D cartoon animations or characters
- Kinetic Typography
- UI/UX Mock-up animations
- Removing objects from clips
- Chroma key editing
- Multiple other animation effects
With After Effects, you can take any idea and make it come alive.
- Combine video and images to create something new
- Create a more immersive experience by creating Virtual Reality (VR) videos
- Use Smart Tools to create amazing videos for social and the big screen
Making movement for both your videos and business.
- With keyframes, you’ll transform your 2D/3D models into a smooth and lively animation
- Move each detail with precision and create a fluid motion with frame by frame editing
- Create a title animation to give your brand more character
Whether it be changing aspects of your product through post-production, After Effects can be a huge assistance.
- Remove unwanted objects from your scenes easily with content-awareness and masking
- Add in Animated titles for a more narrative take on your scenes
- Add special effects to your videos to get your point across to your audience
When you want to create something that will catch the eyes of your viewers or have a creative way to show your visionary ideas through effective storytelling, visual diagrams or even mockup examples, After Effects will help you get your message across multiple platforms whether it be for App, Websites, Visual aid and much more.
You will be able to set videos in motion through animation keyframes or expressions created by our specialists to fit your brand and amaze your target audience. From a plain video, you’ll be able to create a product of high quality and professionalism with special effects, high-level editing.
Integrate your projects with the Adobe Cloud to be able to utilize all the programs that they offer like Premier and Photoshop along with 300+ software and hardware partners.
Once your videos have been created and edited work with a USource team member who specializes in video distribution and understands universal search for SEO. They can make sure your video is published to your website, landing pages, email, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and your advertising campaigns on Google and social media.
With our specialists, you’ll create an experience that your viewers won’t forget.