Facebook Ad Campaigns Now on MailChimp
Tags24/7 analytics automation Business Process Outsourcing Copywriting CRM customer support data Delegate digital ads Digital Support Staff email Email Management Entrepreneur Facebook Flexible Staffing Freelance Writers Freelancing google analytics graphic design Hiring Freelancers infographic live chat MailChimp Marketing ominchannel support organizer Outsourcing Philippines Project management search engine optimization seo Small Business social media Social media experts social media management stress Time Management video Virtual Assistant Virtual Assistants Virtual Team website content writer zirtual
Email is still one of the top methods for acquiring and nurturing leads. Throw Facebook advertising in to the mix and you have a powerful duo. With Mailchimp you can now create Facebook ad campaigns directly in the platform.
In close to 10 years this is the “Biggest strategic change to our product since going freemium in 2009”, according to MailChimp CEO, Ben Chestnut.
“After email, Facebook ads are the next most popular choice with our customers for acquiring customers and generating revenue,” Tom Klein, CMO, said in the MailChimp blog. “We created an ad buying experience that feels like MailChimp, so customers can create beautiful ads quickly and get back to building their business.”
True to their word, the Facebook ad setup on Mailchimp is indeed user-friendly. Beta testers said it was “really simple,” “ridiculously fast,” smooth, and straightforward.
Mailchimp has always been a favourite among customers (and USource clients) because of its ridiculously easy user interface. This ‘Mailchimp magic’ is now extended to Facebook ad campaign creation and management.
MailChimp has 15 million users, and 46% (as of last year) are e-commerce companies and small-medium businesses.
Why this is awesome, as pointed out by Mailchimp VP of Product Management John Foreman:
- Your business’s customer data and product photos are already in Mailchimp. You can use these data and content to kick off an ad campaign.
- If you have your store synced with Mailchimp, the ROI and sales from you ad would be easily measured.
- “MailChimp doesn’t take a cut. Whatever you pay goes directly to Facebook.”
Benefits of MailChimp + Facebook ad campaigns
USource is vocal about the benefits of a multi-functional platforms, and integration of APIs and marketing automation workflows. The fewer sites you and your digital team have to click, the better. Our clients either already use a multi-functional platform when they hire us, or we set them up with one.
Our specialists often recommend the power of Facebook and social media marketing and management in boosting clients’ email lists, because businesses always find themselves interacting with the right audience perfectly identical to their existing customers.
As a business, you can expect these benefits to MailChimp’s Facebook Ad campaign integration:
- You can now use MailChimp’s intelligent segmentation to target recent customers or active subscribers to quickly create lookalike audiences in Facebook.
- No more guessing at who to target your ads to, or you lessen the time it takes for your Facebook ad specialist to create your demographics.
- “We integrate with Facebook’s data science models to make customer acquisition smart and easy.” – MailChimp VP John Foreman
- From your connected store, you’ll see these Facebook ad analytics right on your MailChimp dashboard:
- Engagement and clicks
- Customer acquisitions
- Revenue tracking
“MailChimp’s revenue tracking means the user can put more money into the ads and audiences that work, helping their business grow faster.” – John Foreman
This is true. One of the reasons why you need Facebook ad specialists is to make sure you’re not leaking money. MailChimp has done their customers a great turn by rolling this out on their way to becoming a holistic marketing platform.