Get started with outsourcing these tasks to the PhilippinesYou can outsource a wide range of tasks to virtual assistants in the Philippines. Filipino specialists have a diverse skill set, providing support for your existing teams or becoming a formidable team of one, depending on your needs.
- Administrative tasks
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Social media management
- Digital Advertising
- Google Ads
- Data & Analytics
- Graphic Design
- Development & Automation
- Email Marketing
- 24/7 Digital Support
The advantages of outsourcing to the Philippines
Robust social mediaKnown for their strong English skills and entrenchment in social media, Filipinos excel in social media content creation and engagement. Hire our specialists for content plans, consistent post schedules, and prompt engagement with your communities and peers on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and everywhere you want to establish roots with your audience.
Neutral accentsPhilippine VAs are known for their neutral English accent and their ability to understand various regional accents. This is a valuable skill for providing excellent customer service without the friction of language barriers. At USource, we have mock calls to analyse and polish enunciation and responses that can adapt to all situations.
24/7 customer serviceYour customers/clients get the help or answer they need when they need it. When they can connect with your brand directly, this results in quicker resolutions, decreasing churn and building loyalty over time. USource staff are well-versed in interacting with consumers in a variety of contexts, across all channels, email, chat, or phone.
Data entry and transcriptionData entry is another task that can be easily outsourced to the Philippines. This is a time-consuming task, but something you still want to be done well. There are unique delicacies in data entry and transcription that we cover in our security compliance policies. Scale up or down and outsource your data entry according to your need.
Stable and secure administrative tasksAll your back office and networking tasks like email management, meeting scheduling, inventory, document organisation, platform updates and bills payment, and so on. These tasks are often seen as low-value, but they can actually be essential and very time-consuming for business owners in the United States. Outsourcing these admin tasks gives you more freedom and energy for growing your business. USource specialists are the engine room for clients in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada and other countries in Europe and Asia, reliably performing admin tasks that help keep the business running in the background.
Get tasks done while you sleepThe time zone difference is a huge positive component. You can have round-the-clock coverage for certain time-sensitive tasks and values like customer support and responsiveness. Assign admin tasks and they’re ready and done in your morning.
Your quick guide to hiring your team from the PhilippinesVirtual assistants based in the Philippines are becoming increasingly valued by international business owners. We get glowing feedback from our clients through our versatility and dedication to our work. Our range covers basic and accurate data entry to more complex tasks like market research, sales, and analysis. There are a few simple steps to hiring a virtual assistant in the Philippines: 1. Decide what tasks you want to outsource. We do have a brief you can fill out to make this easier, but we’ve also had instances of premature engagement: the client wasn’t ready yet. The clearer you are with your objectives, the sooner and better we can work. 2. Prepare an onboarding meeting. When you outsource to us, it’s that simple. You don’t have to scour through hundreds of applications. Now all you need to do is onboard your specialist/s. Talk about your company, your goals, and your SOPs. Everything can be condensed in a single document we can consult and update as we work with you. 3. Be clear about your SOPs. This is important because it unifies your entire team and results in consistent outputs, exactly the way you want them, not just internally but customer-facing when it comes to your brand voice. If you don’t have one, we can help create this SOP for you and streamline your business processes.
Get started outsourcing these back office tasks to the PhilippinesBack office administration contributes to improving customer experience and provides seamless operations and accessible resources for sales and client-facing teams. Back office support can include, but is not limited to:
- Trust & Safety. Account and identity verification, content moderation, community guidelines are critical to online brand management and safety of your customers, members and digital properties. When compliance, trust and safety for your business requires human involvement speak to us.
- Accounting. This includes handling your accounting platforms and staying on track of your accounts payable and accounts receivable. Payroll administration can also take a huge chunk of your time and better in the hands of specialists when you have other important things on your mind. At USource, we can use platforms like Bill.com to simplify and streamline your accounting.
- Data entry. This includes tasks like entering customer data into your CRM or updating product information on your website. It’s important to have accurate and up-to-date data so that you can make informed decisions about your business.
- Human resources. Recruiting, onboarding, and training new employees. It also includes managing employee benefits and performance reviews. Human resources can be a full-time job, so with a growing team, it’s important to have someone dedicated to this task.
- IT support. Setting up new computers (remotely), new accounts and maintenance, troubleshooting technical issues, and managing your website. IT support is essential for the digital world we move in.
- Marketing. Creating and managing your social media accounts, developing marketing campaigns, and designing promotional materials.
- Customer service. In the background, back office tasks for customer service can include email forwarding, supplier liaisons and meeting scheduling, organising tickets on platforms like Freshdesk, Zendesk, keeping a data sheet for recurring and resolved issues, etc.
The advantages of outsourcing back office duties to the Philippines
More focus on your core businessNon-core tasks include marketing, accounting, human resources and IT to improve efficiency and reduce expenses. Focus on growing your business with a team to support you and your existing team.
Improved Customer ServiceWhen customers have a good experience, they are more likely to come back and recommend your company to others. Good customer service is essential for any business, no matter what product or service you offer.
Lowered CostsOutsourcing provides an opportunity to reduce the costs associated with running a business. This is because outsourcing companies can provide services at a lower cost than if you were to perform the tasks in-house.
Access to Skilled WorkersWhen you outsource back office administration to the Philippines, you have access to a pool of highly skilled workers, fluent in English, making it easier to communicate with you and your team.
Improved EfficiencyOutsourcing can help improve the efficiency of your business. Delegate daily and repetitive tasks to specialists. At USource, we can also recommend tools and processes to streamline the way you work.
Reinvest in your business.If you're looking to expand your business, outsourcing provides the financial footing and flexibility you need to make it happen. Or, if your team is maxed out and overwhelmed with transactional work, you can reinvest time in projects that shouldn't have been in the background. 1. Be clear about the back office functions you need done. If you know what you need, we can match you to the right professionals who receive regular training on the latest technologies, tools, and best practices to ensure you receive only the highest quality of service to keep your business competitive. 2. Prepare an onboarding meeting. When you outsource to us, it’s that simple. You skip going through the pain of job postings and trying to filter through hundreds of applications. For onboarding, talk about your company, your goals, and your Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). All these can be condensed in a single document we can consult and update as we work with you.
Get started outsourcing these Ecommerce tasks to the PhilippinesEcommerce support runs the gamut of customer service, order processing, product listings shipping along with an endless amount of administration work. Outsource these tasks so you can focus on growth.
- Product uploads: Keep your product listings updated. Outsource catalog management and go the extra mile with effective multimedia for an immersive shopping experience.
- Customer support: Answer inquiries and concerns, troubleshoot and offer solutions on technical issues. The faster you answer and resolve, the better your reputation.
- Live chat support: Customers love it when they can connect with you. Live chat outsourcing is effective in giving round-the-clock, “real agent” responsiveness.
- Email support: We help our clients set up and/or organise helpdesk tickets - Gorgias, Freshdesk, Zendesk. This is helpful in resolving both new and ongoing concerns from your customers.
- Social media management: Tailor your communication to target audiences across various channels to announce your promos, promote products, increase engagement and strengthen relationships.
- Quality Assurance: Off-site, our experience and expertise in quality assurance deals with customer communications to gather feedback and take action on customer concerns.
- Inventory Management: We help with tools and platforms so you have a bird’s eye view of your inventory, which products move fastest and slowest, and the latest emerging product trends.
- Order Processing: Helping you list all of your transactions and endorsing you to a more streamlined process of managing client orders.
- Shipping and logistics: Get help with security, tracking, signature, specialty, and customisation of express services from our staff so that your packages reach customers on time and in great condition.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping: Our skilled team can assist with accounting platforms to streamline your books and help you stay on top of fiscal deadlines.
The advantages of outsourcing Ecommerce tasks to the Philippines
Neutral accentsFilipino VAs are known for their neutral English accent and their ability to understand various regional accents. This is a valuable skill for providing excellent customer service without the friction of language barriers. At USource, we have mock calls to analyse and polish enunciation and responses that can adapt to all situations. .
24/7 customer serviceDecrease churn and build loyalty through lightning fast responses, whether on chat, tags on social media, or email. USource staff are well-versed in interacting with consumers in a variety of contexts, across all channels, email, chat, or phone.
Cost-efficient task coverageOutsourcing is a competitive business investment. You accomplish more tasks and spend less than the average costs for hiring in Australia.
Scalable and flexibleEcommerce has peak and off-seasons. Upgrade or downshift according to demand. Our clients in Australia have entire teams or a single person managing their business tasks, as needed. Our specialists are also available night and weekend shifts to provide 24/7 support or work with Australian time zones and daylight savings changes.
Your quick guide to hiring Ecommerce support associatesIdentify your priorities. Think of what your business needs and what you want to achieve. Have a thorough run-down of the tasks you need to outsource. What’s most urgent? What’s eating huge chunks of your time? The right agency, like ours, will assist you in getting those tasks underway with the right people and the right number of hours. Set your budget and timeline. Do a little research to have an estimate of how long certain projects take. Or you can talk to us, and we can ask for relevant information and based on that, give you estimates according to our years of experience. As a rule of thumb, fast and good are not cheap. We have packages you can customise to your needs, and we can also work with your proposed budgets as much as your timeline. Find your best match. We make sure our clients work with specialists who can jive with their task preferences and company culture. Always give thorough feedback so your specialist can make changes if necessary, and deliver work the way you want it. Our repeat clients often hire the same people, or we train someone new and make sure the transition is smooth and invisible.
Get started outsourcing these social media management tasks to the PhilippinesSome of the popular remote roles placed with social media management include:
- Social Research and Planning: New features, market trends, or upgrades in technology. Trending hashtags and current events you should chime in. Your audience demographics.
- Publishing and Managing Organic and Sponsored Posts: Content calendars with themed and impromptu posts for consistent and relevant online activity. We can convert or support your ideas and expertise into attention-grabbing posts and valuable content through effective captions and graphics.
- Social Media Copywriting: One-liners and long-form posts both have their own powers in audience engagement, persuasion and conversion. We look at your business’s values and unique selling points.
- Social Media Graphics: A visually-strong business presence showcases the uniqueness of your brand and our team of graphic designers are equipped with creative and engaging marketing tools that can help you connect with your audiences better.
- Analysis and Monitoring: We can use these insights to define your content strategy and determine the results of your business efforts.
- Brand Consistency: A unified message helps everyone understand your proposition and improves customer experience and brand awareness. We help our clients establish a unified theme across all social media channels.
The advantages of outsourcing social media management to the Philippines
Cost-savingsSocial media management can be cost-prohibitive in Australia. Outsourcing to the Philippines has a significant cost difference, without compromising on quality. Build and maintain your online presence at rates far better than the hourly or package quotes you’d get from freelancers or agencies in the US.
Access to best practicesClients come first in all aspects of our operations. Our team stays up to date with the latest best practices in inbound and outbound marketing in social media.
Custom, scalable solutionsDepending on your objectives, you might decide to hire just one short-term social media professional, or you might decide to quickly assemble an entire offshore team of marketing experts. We help clients during both off-peak and peak spikes in activity, like seasonal promotions.
English fluencyFilipinos are adept in the English language. Aside from Australian businesses, our clients are based in the United States, UK, Canada and other English-speaking countries around the globe.
Security complianceAt USource, our clients entrust us with their social media accounts and we take this responsibility seriously. We have compliance protocols in place to make sure your accounts stay secure.
Your quick guide to hiring social media specialists in the Philippines1. Define your social media goals - What KPIs do you want to achieve? Defining your goals will help us strategise. Aiming for a certain number of followers would have a different action set for a goal of more engagement. 2. Do your research - At least some research to match platforms and timelines to your goals, or which pages you want to imitate or differentiate from, if any. This gives you a good foundation for style and tone. We can also make suggestions after you give us your brief. When you outsource your social media to us, that’s it. We can finalise details and start work from there, with a discovery period to smooth everything.
Boost your social media today.Focus on other important aspects of your business without neglecting your online presence. Your target customers will look for you there, so you need to be there to meet them.
Get started outsourcing these customer support tasks to the PhilippinesEmail and Chat Support: Stay on top of your inboxes. We help our clients provide customers a convenient way to directly express their concerns in real time. From ticketing setup to management, we can compose and send templates and custom replies. Nurturing and engagement: Send out relevant, valuable content and offers to nudge leads and customers toward conversion or upsells. We manage segmentation and data for drip campaigns. Customer Helpdesk: The lifeblood for Australian businesses in ecommerce. Our clients leverage outsourcing for prompt responses, round the clock. We have a team to accommodate Australian time zones. Inbound and Outbound Calls Management: Provide insightful and timely information and appropriate solutions to your customers and keep track of issues raised and resolutions done internally. We help our clients connect with their clients and providers. Invoicing and Collections: Make it easier for your business to recognise spending patterns and see cashflow trends. We use the latest tools to help with invoicing and access data for customer queries.
The advantages of outsourcing customer support to the Philippines
More flexibilityWhen the queues are quiet and when you have seasonal spikes of armageddon, you can scale down or up to stay on top of the support volume you need. Our clients from the United States have either one specialist or an entire team manning their helpdesk.
Cost-reductionConsiderably lower expenses and rates than if you hire in-house or delegate to a local agency in Australia.
Vibrant demographicsOur team consists of trained and experienced professionals who gain an innate understanding in technology to leverage better business practices.
Improved EfficiencyOutsourcing can help improve the efficiency of your customer support processes. At USource, we can also recommend tools, platforms, and tried-and-tested techniques to streamline the way you work.
Reduced legal liabilitiesThe dedicated team members working on the project are full-time employees of USource, Inc. and are compliant with Philippine employment, labor, and tax laws.
Your quick guide to outsourcing customer support to the PhilippinesUnderstand the provider’s training and hiring practices and be clear with your needs and your own SOP. Mesh your team’s existing training with your own guidelines and standards. If you don’t have it yet, we can help establish standards for your customer support. Look for flexibility and scalability. Your outsourced customer support should be tailored to your specific needs. Sure, there are packages you can start with, but once you define your needs in the first step, you should be able to get a customised service, which is what we give our clients. Prepare a task trial. With USource, this trial task can consist of a mock call, a trial email/chat response, or some other data or content task. This discovery period goes both ways: you get to see your team’s abilities and we also see the scope of the work. The result is a complete picture we can use to start working together as smoothly as possible.
Outsourcing Services Philippines - Companies choose USource for...We can assist you with a single ready-to-start team member, or help your company outsource, grow and build an outsourced team, based in the Philippines, across multiple services.