Every business on the internet needs SEO in some form or another. Without it you’re at a strict disadvantage to your competitors. SEO services in the United States can be cost-prohibitive for US-based startups, so many of them try to DIY it, leading to poor results. When you need traffic or it has plateaued, or when you don’t see improvement from your current SEO efforts, you need to look for solutions that work. Outsourcing SEO to the Philippines can get your business the results you need without the high price tag.
Get started outsourcing these SEO tasks to the Philippines
- Keyword Research: Find and leverage opportunities on trends, your competitor’s proven techniques, and research LSI and other search terms that will get you noticed by search engines and your target audiences
- On-page optimization: Increase your traffic with optimized title tags, meta descriptions, and engaging landing pages.
- Link-building: Improve your website’s authoritativeness with link-building
- Analytics and Reporting: Discover opportunities and insights from existing traffic and determine where you stand among your competitors. Identify your audience, how they interact with your website, their buyer’s journey, and more.
- A/B Testing: Engage your audience with customized and refined adverts and increase your ROI.
- Content Creation: Persuade, entertain, and educate your audience with relevant content optimized to attract them and make them stay.
The advantages of outsourcing SEO to the Philippines
Track record of excellenceOur SEO specialists work with clients from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Europe and Southeast Asia. Focus on growth while we manage and streamline your SEO.
Cost-effectiveAt a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, and continuously learning SEO, outsourcing SEO to Filipinos achieves your SEO goals now and for future campaigns.
Smooth communicationStrategy always requires communication. Our American business clients keep coming back to us for our fluency in English as much as our delivered promises. Skip the friction of language barriers.
Scalable SupportSEO is an ongoing process. Scale up and down according to need. Our clients can hire an entire team when the website needs a complete overhaul, or one specialist to optimize pages and keep an eye on KPIs.
Your quick guide to hiring SEO specialists
Define your SEO goalsTargeting new markets, improving your clickthrough rate, increasing your conversion rate, retargeting previous traffic: be specific. This can direct the trajectory of your SEO strategy.
Be flexible with timelinesAccording to your brief, we can give you an estimate for realistically reaching milestones. Ranking goals can take longer or faster depending on many factors. Keyword research results can change. We monitor and keep track of the most recent and relevant updates.
When you outsource SEO, that’s it.You skip the learning curve and other steps in screening your SEO specialists.
Ready to outsource SEO?Get in touch. We will guide you on setting up workable and affordable SEO solution.
From the towers of Madison Avenue to everywhere in the world, copywriting has always been outsourced. Today, even with the arrival of video, you still get convinced into buying something when you read powerful copy. Video scripts are products of copywriting, many podcasts too! It’s what sells products, gets people to sign up for services, and makes people want to know more about you or simply choose you over your competitors. When it comes to content, businesses today face a daunting task. The market and the social platforms are saturated. And you have to consider all the different channels you should be in from social media pages to emails and websites both yours and others’, as a guest! Outsource your copywriting to the Philippines. Our clients in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe and Southeast Asia trust us to build on their ideas, populate their content library, and pitch content pillars based on their services and audience. Access a large pool of highly-skilled writers who grew up immersed in the English language. Get the content you need without the high price tag of agencies and content firms in the US.
Get started outsourcing these copywriting tasks to the Philippines
- Social media captions: Upgrading your content creation process includes thinking about what readers would respond to with a Like, Comment, or Share.
- Product descriptions: Craft catchy headlines and descriptions to increase your click-throughs and ultimately, your sales.
- Email copy: Connect with your target audience and promote your brand with compelling email copy, provoking enough to make the reader open it, read it, and click through.
- Ad copy: Advertisements need to be well-written and convincing, and devise a distinct call to action that prompts readers to take the next step.
- Blog posts: High-quality blog posts and articles to boost your visibility online, brand awareness and authority.
- Site page content: Strive to make your website's most important pages, like the Homepage, About Us, and Service Page, stand out from the crowd, attract your target audience, and aid in your efforts to expand your market share.
- Landing page content: Create highly relevant landing pages compelling enough in design and content to encourage nearly anyone to share and opt-in! Sales page content: Ensure that your page's content is laser-focused on making the customer's decision to purchase your product, service, or program seem like an easy one.
The advantages of outsourcing copywriting tasks to the PhilippinesWriting persuasive advertising copy can be very lucrative, but not everyone has the skills to do so, or the time it takes to keep fine-tuning the copy to make it effective. That’s why our clients delegate copywriting to us.
Cost-effective copywritingThe Philippines has become a top destination for copywriting outsourcing because of its large pool of English-speaking talents and its relatively lower rates.
Faster turnaroundCopywriting is a labor-intensive, multi-stage process. It requires subject, audience and competitor research, drafting and edits, all considering SEO and audience appeal. With USource, you get your desired copy without the labor pains of doing it yourself, trying to beef up the rudimentary drafts of AI, or outsourcing it to subpar resources.
Brand consistencyFor credibility and brand recall, you want to establish a voice and use it across all your platforms, site, email, chat, social media posts. Your brand’s voice and personality should come through with accuracy and consistency. With USource, we make Your client's voice will come through clearly and accurately when you hire a single writer to do all of your copywriting.
Website optimization and content marketingFilipinos are known for their stellar work ethics. This means we’re very thorough and we’ll check your website. If we spot room for improvement, we’ll make suggestions. Unique and high quality site content is essential to the success of any SEO and content marketing strategy. It’s amazing how many US-based businesses neglect their websites and focus on social or LinkedIn. Boost your online presence and bottom line through a well-rounded, well-done online presence, from your website to your social platforms, emails, and DM autoresponders.
Business GrowthYou can turbocharge your company's growth and increase profits when outsource copywriting. You and your local team can focus on growth strategies with the assistance of your offshore team.
Your quick guide to hiring copywriting specialists in the Philippines
1. Be clear in your brief.It’s best if you already have specific assignments. We have a brief you can fill to help you get started. In it, we ask about your competitors, your goals for the copy, the word count. We can make suggestions, but essentially, you do want to look around a bit so you know what to ask for.
2. Ask about rates and be frank about your budget.Like other fields, established copywriters charge more than newcomers. Our rates have a big margin of difference compared to writers and agencies in the US, but quality isn’t cheap, and you shouldn’t trust those who offer supposed quality at very low rates. So let us know and we can give you estimates that fit within your budget. For example, we can work with weekly hour limits and spread out content over two weeks instead of our usual quicker turnaround.
3. Discover how the writer works with you.It's best to test a copywriter's skills on a small, non-urgent project. At USource, we offer a free trial. It goes both ways. We see how you communicate and you also get to test your writer’s abilities. You can give feedback on the trial draft to steer the writer in the direction you want. See how they respond and take action on editorial comments.
Digital advertising is a mix of art, science and math. If you want results it’s best left to specialists, but the cost of hiring advertisers in the United States can burn your advertising budget before you start. This is where outsourcing to English-speaking countries like the Philippines comes in. Delegating your digital advertising to an offshore team gives you access to affordable advertising specialists, allowing you to direct more money towards your advertising campaigns. USource has a mix of advertisers who can work across Google Ads, Meta (Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Amazon and other ad platforms. When it comes to budgets we have advertisers who can get your first campaign live, right through to seasoned professionals managing monthly ad spends in excess of $USD100,000. Get started outsourcing these digital advertising tasks to the Philippines
- Audience insights & targeting: Identify and get deep insights about your target audience for the most effective messaging.
- Campaign set up: Create a multi-faceted media campaign that speaks to your target demographic on an emotional and visual level.
- Conversion Tracking & Analytics: Optimize your conversion tracking to collect relevant data for your business goals.
- Top, Mid, Bottom Funnel Strategies: Align your marketing activities through visualizing the marketing funnels to develop strategies in reaching your intended audiences at every stage of the funnel.
- Data Reporting & Insights: Put together visual representations of measurements, analysis, findings and recommendations to help your business make data-driven decisions.
- Ad creation (text, image, video): Copywriting, graphic design and video combined creates powerful marketing campaigns across channels, or pick one of the three to augment existing ads and bring your business story to life.
- Ad platform specialists: Monitor and maintain the health and performance of all digital advertising platforms used by your company to collaborate with external vendors, Tech and Ops to develop, test and implement new ad products.
The advantages of outsourcing digital advertising tasks to the Philippines
Cost-effectiveReach large audiences and get your campaigns off the ground across your audience’s favorite online channels without the painful costs of advertising and digital marketing in the US.
Get fresh perspectivesOur team’s experience working with various niches can bring insightful suggestions to the table for your own campaigns.
Frictionless communicationWhether you already have your strategy mapped out or will want our input, digital advertising always requires communication. Our American business clients keep coming back to us for our fluency in English as much as our delivery in marketing. Skip the friction of language barriers.
Scalable campaignsOur clients in the United States can have a single specialist manning their Facebook and Instagram ads, or an entire team managing campaigns leading up to the holiday season from Labor Day to Valentine’s Day. Scale up or down and match opportunities in your market.
Your quick guide to outsourcing digital advertising to the Philippines
Finalize your advertising goals– and your audience.What do you want to accomplish? Boil it down to specific, measurable goals. Answer these questions: What is your position in the market? What type of marketing do you need? What message do you want to convey? Who is your target audience? What do they need and how do you answer that need? You need clarity on your audience as much as your goals. If you're not sure, we can help.
Create a budget.This gives us parameters for your campaign and we can also let you know what you can accomplish with your budget.
Establish your process for reporting and communication.Establish a productive routine by fostering constant communication with your. Be clear about how you want the work done, and how often to connect with you for updates. Give prompt feedback so we can adjust to your preferences when it comes to reporting and optimizing your campaigns.
Graphic design is perhaps one of the most widely outsourced tasks. We’re visual creatures, every message is more effective in clean but eye-catching designs. You don’t need expensive boutique agencies to accomplish your design concepts. Join other US-based businesses who keep coming back to our graphic designers in the Philippines.
Get started outsourcing these graphic design tasks to the PhilippinesLike other types of content, your design collaterals contribute to your brand voice and your conversions.
- Icons and logos: Customize your branding with amazing details to impress your clients and make yourself memorable online. Our graphic designers take your brand style and values to create clean, simple, but beautiful graphics that stand out.
- Social media graphics: Influence your audience through posts that reflect your brand. We design persuasive, professional, and remarkable content based on customer insights
- Video: Hook and engage your customers with video. Improve your brand awareness, click rates and increase your audience with original video content.
- Web Design: Make your messages memorable and easy to digest, especially for landing pages and home pages, where you hook your target audience into becoming paying clients
- Style Guides: Standardize your fonts, colors, themes for everyone to use in all company materials.
- Visual Assets: Support your brand with templates and assets that represent your identity - graphic images, slide decks, designed pdfs, infographics.
- Product Packaging: Utilize eye-catching colors, typography, and graphics in your packaging and entice customers to choose you over your competitors
- Advertising: Attract and convert your traffic to customers with graphics for display ads online and on social media
The advantages of outsourcing graphic design to the Philippines
Cost-effectivePerhaps the biggest advantage for US-based businesses: outsourcing graphic design to us is less expensive than American agencies and designers by a huge margin.
Smooth communicationFilipinos are fluent in English, and our team of graphic designers are adept at listening to what you need, knowing your brand and preferences, and understanding your audience to create graphics that help achieve your objectives.
Post-project supportWe don’t submit it and leave it. Our clients keep coming back to us because we stay connected to you for edits, new projects, and other consecutive tasks you may need done.
Your quick guide to outsourcing graphic design to the Philippines
Look around for ideas so you can have a clear brief.It’s always best if you come to your designer with concepts we can play with. Don’t worry, you won’t have to design it– but we won’t say no to specific ideas either!
Don’t pigeonhole yourself to your industry and format.You’ll be surprised how designers who may not have worked in your industry before can nevertheless deliver outstanding designs that is both recognizable in your niche and fresh enough to make you stand out.
Commission designers who are easy to work with.Communication is crucial when outsourcing designers. When you outsource graphic design to the Philippines, you skip the language barrier common to most outsourcing projects. Filipinos understand your language, making it easier for you to update, tweak, subtract, or add more to the design. Give our graphic designers a trial task and see how they respond and work with feedback. At USource, we accomplish this through a free trial. It goes both ways: we also find out what it’s like to work with you.