Back office administration serves as the lifeblood of your business. The front desk represents the company to the outside world, the public face of your company. The back office is your engine.
It can be tempting for United States based companies, small and bigger enterprises alike, to handle most of these tasks in-house. But this is a huge time-suck especially for startups with teams better focused on growth and strategy.
Enter outsourcing. Reap the many benefits of professional services without the time and financial expense of employing a permanent staff.
American businesses can grow steadily and sustainably with your offshore team helping your onshore team accomplish more.
Get started outsourcing these back office tasks to the Philippines
Back office administration contributes to improving customer experience and provides seamless operations and accessible resources for sales and client-facing teams.
Back office support can include, but is not limited to:
- Trust & Safety. Account and identity verification, content moderation, community guidelines are critical to online brand management and safety of your customers, members and digital properties. When compliance, trust and safety for your business requires human involvement speak to us.
- Accounting. This includes handling your accounting platforms and staying on track of your accounts payable and accounts receivable. Payroll administration can also take a huge chunk of your time and better in the hands of specialists when you have other important things on your mind. At USource, we can use platforms like Bill.com to simplify and streamline your accounting.
- Data entry. This includes tasks like entering customer data into your CRM or updating product information on your website. It’s important to have accurate and up-to-date data so that you can make informed decisions about your business.
- Human resources. Recruiting, onboarding, and training new employees. It also includes managing employee benefits and performance reviews. Human resources can be a full-time job, so with a growing team, it’s important to have someone dedicated to this task.
- IT support. Setting up new computers (remotely), new accounts and maintenance, troubleshooting technical issues, and managing your website. IT support is essential for the digital world we move in.
- Marketing. Creating and managing your social media accounts, developing marketing campaigns, and designing promotional materials.
- Customer service. In the background, back office tasks for customer service can include email forwarding, supplier liaisons and meeting scheduling, organizing tickets on platforms like Freshdesk, Zendesk, keeping a data sheet for recurring and resolved issues, etc.
The advantages of outsourcing back office duties to the Philippines
More focus on your core business
Non-core tasks include marketing, accounting, human resources and IT to improve efficiency and reduce expenses. Focus on growing your business with a team to support you and your existing team.
Improved Customer Service
When customers have a good experience, they are more likely to come back and recommend your company to others. Good customer service is essential for any business, no matter what product or service you offer.
Outsourcing provides an opportunity to reduce the costs associated with running a business. This is because outsourcing companies can provide services at a lower cost than if you were to perform the tasks in-house.
Access to Skilled Workers
When you outsource back office administration to the Philippines, you have access to a pool of highly skilled workers, fluent in English, making it easier to communicate with you and your team.
Outsourcing can help improve the efficiency of your business. Delegate daily and repetitive tasks to specialists. At USource, we can also recommend tools and processes to streamline the way you work.
Reinvest in your business.
If you’re looking to expand your business, outsourcing provides the financial footing and flexibility you need to make it happen. Or, if your team is maxed out and overwhelmed with transactional work, you can reinvest time in projects that shouldn’t have been in the background.
1. Be clear about the back office functions you need done.
If you know what you need, we can match you to the right professionals who receive regular training on the latest technologies, tools, and best practices to ensure you receive only the highest quality of service to keep your business competitive.
2. Prepare an onboarding meeting.
When you outsource to us, it’s that simple. You skip going through the pain of job postings and trying to filter through hundreds of applications. For onboarding, talk about your company, your goals, and your Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). All these can be condensed in a single document we can consult and update as we work with you.
And if we have a clear brief from #1 above, we can also create your onboarding document and streamline your business processes.