How to Motivate Yourself and Your Virtual Team
Tags24/7 analytics automation Business Process Outsourcing Copywriting CRM customer service customer support data Delegate digital ads Digital Support Staff ecommerce email Email Management Entrepreneur Facebook Freelance Writers Freelancing freshdesk gorgias graphic design hire Hiring Freelancers live chat MailChimp Marketing ominchannel support organizer Outsourcing Philippines Project management seo seo audit Shopify Small Business social media Social media experts social media management Time Management video Virtual Assistant Virtual Team website content writer
As more people embrace the gig economy and micro jobs what steps are your taking to motivate your virtual team?
As businesses reach out for more potential clients globally through online interactions, more and more are finding virtual assistants who can work remotely just as competently and efficiently as the traditional workers.
Leading motivated and well-skilled assistants requires strategic thinking, flexibility and enthusiasm. Keeping the cycle lively and challenging can be demanding. We have listed some easy and smart tricks to influence their thoughts in a positive way to keep them happy and challenged.
1. Look into the future and think of the happiness and lightness you’ll feel when you’ve accomplished what you need to do.
2. Beware of your business’s purpose and Big Hairy Audacious Goals.
3. Read a lot, listen a lot, watch a lot.
4. Challenge yourself. Discomfort inspires action.
6. Assign projects and focus on them one at a time.
7. Valued, integrated, informed.
8. Share what you learn and help them learn, too. Have a regular, open dialogue.
9. Comfort. Camaraderie.