How to Motivate Yourself and Your Virtual Team
Tagsair tasker assistant Business Process Outsourcing computer Copywriting Delegate disruption Entrepreneur Flexible Staffing Freelancers Freelance Writers Freelancing Hiring Freelancers infographic MailChimp Marketing mirco jobs news office online tasks organizer Outsourcing pay rates Philippines Planning Productivity tool Project management rage salary Small Business Social media experts stress task master task rabbit Time Doctor Time Management Time tracker tim fung USource video Virtual Assistant Virtual Assistant apps Virtual Assistants Virtual Team zirtual
As more people embrace the gig economy and micro jobs what steps are your taking to motivate your virtual team?
As businesses reach out for more potential clients globally through online interactions, more and more are finding virtual assistants who can work remotely just as competently and efficiently as the traditional workers.
Leading motivated and well-skilled assistants requires strategic thinking, flexibility and enthusiasm. Keeping the cycle lively and challenging can be demanding. We have listed some easy and smart tricks to influence their thoughts in a positive way to keep them happy and challenged.
1. Look into the future and think of the happiness and lightness you’ll feel when you’ve accomplished what you need to do.
2. Beware of your business’s purpose and Big Hairy Audacious Goals.
3. Read a lot, listen a lot, watch a lot.
4. Challenge yourself. Discomfort inspires action.
6. Assign projects and focus on them one at a time.
7. Valued, integrated, informed.
8. Share what you learn and help them learn, too. Have a regular, open dialogue.
9. Comfort. Camaraderie.